* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
** Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. See ark.intel.com for more details.
1. Any performance tests and ratings provided in the Web Site are measured using specific computer systems and/or components and reflect the approximate performance of Intel products as measured by those tests. Any difference in system hardware or software design or configuration may affect actual performance. Buyers should consult other sources of information to evaluate the performance of systems or components they are considering purchasing. For more information on performance tests and on the performance of Intel products, visit Intel Performance Benchmark Limitations. For more information go to http://www.intel.com/performance
2. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology. Intel Turbo Boost Technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 are only available on select Intel® processors. Consult your system manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software, and system configuration. For more information, visit http://www.intel.com/go/turbo
3. Available on select Intel® processors. Requires an Intel® HT Technology-enabled system. Your performance varies depending on the specific hardware and software you use. Learn more by visiting http://www.intel.com/info/hyperthreading
4. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at http://www.intel.com/go/biv
5. Viewing stereo 3D content requires 3D glasses and a 3D-capable display. Physical risk factors may be present when viewing 3D material.
6. No computer system can provide absolute security. Requires an enabled Intel® processor, enabled chipset, firmware and/or software optimized to use the technologies. Consult your system manufacturer and/or software vendor for more information.
7. Graphics performance comparison based on measurement of Intel® CoreTM i7-5600U vs. Intel® CoreTM i7-4600U using 3DMark* Fire Strike 1.2 Overall and Intel® CoreTM i7-5950HQ vs. Intel® CoreTM i7-4950HQ using 3DMark* 11 and 3DMark* Vantage. Find out more about 3DMark* benchmarks at www.futuremark.com. System configuration for Core i7-5600U: Intel Reference Platform running Intel® CoreTM i7-5600U processor, 2 cores 4 threads, Turbo up to 3.2GHz, Memory: 2x2GB LPDDR3-1600, Storage: Intel NGFF SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, 13.3” eDP panel, Battery size 40WHr. System configuration for Core i7-4600U: Intel Reference Platform: Intel® CoreTM i7-4600U processor, 2 cores 4 threads, Turbo up to 3.3GHz, Memory: 2x2GB LPDDR3-1600, Storage: Intel NGFF SSD, Display Resolution:1920x1080, 13.3” eDP panel, Battery size 40WHr. System configurations for Intel® CoreTM i7-5950HQ and i7-4950HQ in footnote 26. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.